Print East Africa- Why us?
Print East Africa is the largest packaging, processing and plastics exhibition and conference in East Africa. It is the leading event in the region with hundreds of different products on display. Visitors who are looking to source new security products come to meet the suppliers face-to-face and place orders with local and international exhibitors.
Below are a few reasons why you should choose Print East Africa:
- Print East Africa is the largest printing exhibition in the region.
- The results that exhibitiors obtained in 2017 were second to none.
- The KICC is the principal exhibition venue in the whole of East Africa and is in the centre of Nairobi.
- With over 3000sqm of exhibition space, the centre is ideally placed to host Print East Africa
- The organisers arrange free and readily available secure parking within the facility, around the JK statue.
- The organisers of the event are the largest exhibition organisers in Africa and, in running trade exhibitions for 120 years, they have an unrivalled experience.
- The organisers have a local office in Nairobi that has been running exhibitions for over 25 years.
- The exhibiton is supported by major, local international security trade associations.
- The event has international agency network covering all continents.
- The event has a comprehensive PR and marketing campaign via digital, outdoor and printed media. This combined with media partnerships gives the event as wide a reach as possible.
Don't miss out and book your space now
Exhibiting at Print East Africa offers a great return on your investment. You can meet hundreds of potential buyers in one place and in three days. No other form of marketing can do this.Book your stand now